The school photo scam

It's that time again. School photos. Great yeah? No. I've got a camera, I'm perfectly capable of taking a photo of my sons. I take lots of phots and keep the best. I've got loads of great photos of my sons.

So why do I need to sit my son in front of a stranger with a camera for 10 seconds, hope he is willing to smile then pay twenty odd quid for a few photos that aren't even that good?

At least these days we get a choice of photos, we can either have sinister or serious. Not smiling or happy or laughing. When none of them are great, I'm not paying out for them. I not going to spend money on photos I don't want just because it's his first school photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OT: Escape from Nottingham

The dad I would have been, tried to be and wish I was