My list of reasons why it's hard to get along with special needs parents

Lists. The internet loves lists. I've just read a list on the internet. It was 15 reasons why it's hard to get along with special needs parents.

As I lack imagination I figured I'd make my own list of why we're hard to get along with. Here goes:
  1. All our fucks are reserved for our kids. Don't expect us to give a fuck about you, the score of some football match, what happened on tv last night or any other trivial matter that may have some significance to you.
  2. We don't sleep. We haven't slept properly for years. This means we're grumpy beyond measure.

There you go, that's all you really need to know. If you can live with that and are still part of our life then you're probably a special needs parent yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dad I would have been, tried to be and wish I was

OT: Escape from Nottingham

The school photo scam