Quick Update

Just a quick update following on from the previous post.

I crashed pretty hard. I took some time out from work and eventually returned in February. I managed four weeks before getting signed off again. It's now August and I haven't been back. Soon myself and my employer will be parting ways. They've been great, I haven't got a bad word to say about how well they have treated me over this time. But enough is enough. They're going to stop paying me eventually.

The harsh truth of the matter is that no matter how hard I tried it just wasn't possible to maintain a full time job while being a full time carer for my son. He's grow and his care needs have grown with him.

These days anything I do for myself needs to be planned in advance and can be, and often is, cancelled at the last minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OT: Escape from Nottingham

The dad I would have been, tried to be and wish I was

The school photo scam